There's far more to selling a property than a Realtor can provide.
One person can't know or achieve what's needed to ensure a successful sale. Where nothing is left on the table. no opportunity missed. It takes a community of professionals to create a truly successful sale .
We've taken a different approach
It's impossible for an agent do it all and be successful. Client support, research, listing preparations, website development, social media, showings, marketing, building business , continuing education, etc.., etc., etc.
At GPS our Realtors work in tandem with an in-house marketing experts taking the pressure off them, and ensuring your home is marketed to its fullest, from listing preparation until it's sold.
By leaving our Realtors free to keep our clients fully serviced, and their business pipelines fulfilled, it's a win-win scenario for all concerned.
Our Hudson Valley Residential Realtors live and work from home in your neighborhood. We cover 9 counties on both sides of the Hudson River from Manhattan to the Catskills, All are certified PSA's (Pricing Strategy Advisors,) and Local Area Specialists, providing you with an in-depth knowledge of the real estate market in your area.
The GPS Difference
1) An entire team dedicated to your successful transaction
3) Operations Account Manager - Heads up Concierge Team
4) Safety Assurances - The GPS Insurance Policy
5) Buyer Finances - Appraisals & GAP Insurance - Verifications
6) You are In the driver's seat - Control of Timing/Negotiations
Ater 10 years in business we have a proven history of successful transactions both here in the
Hudson Valley of New York & Globally.
But don't just take our word for it.
Check out what our clients say.
CLICK THE PHOTO TO VIEW
More Buyers = More Offers = More $$$$$
It's critical your home is seen everywhere to get maximum visibility.
Just posting a listing on one MLS is not enough. You need to be seen on every listing portal, every brokerage's website, multiple MLS's, global social media channels, with a dedicated website, and blogs. But visibility is only part of the equation. GPS strives to ensure your home appeals to the dreams and desires of perspective buyers whatever their price range.
Real estate marketing is often badly done, and boring unless you are looking at the multi-million dollar properties of movie stars or billionaires.
It takes the skills of digital marketing professionals to create scroll-stopping marketing that demands a buyer's attention.
Our Success Formula
1) The Beginning - We meet you to evaluate your home & see if we are the right fit for each other
2) Prep for Success - We want you to look your best. Whatever is needed , we can arrange it
3) Professional Photo Shoot - Once you are fully prepared.
4) Research - Fact Checking - Due Diligence. Possibly the most important part of the process is to make sure there are no hidden surprises.
5) Marketing Magic - Our in-house marketing professionals create the digital wizardry needed to optimize effectiveness by weaving a captivating story to attract the maximum number of buyers.
6) Our success strategy goes into action, ensuring a successful conclusion, and you are nothing less than delighted with the result.
From cozy country cottages in the Catskills, lakefront retreats, suburban high-ranches, townhomes, Colonials, co-ops and condos, to city dwellings and luxury estates. Wherever your home is, from the Hudson Valley of New York, Manhattan, the 5 Boroughs, the entire United States, to the rest of the World, we have the marketing power and resources to ensure you sell successfully, whatever your price point, style, or location.
City, Greater Metro & Suburban Homes
Luxury Homes & Estates
Vacation Properties & Second Homes
Equestrian - Farms - Land
Investment & Short Term Rentals
Commercial Properties & Relocation Services
Cryptocurrencies & FIAT transactions worldwide
Yacht Brokerage & Charter Services
Is now the right time for you?
Are you on the fence about selling? This year is bringing challenges to many, however, buyers are now motivated by rising inflation and interest rates. and still clamoring to buy. For those who do list their homes now, the laws of supply and demand will render the benefits of our current unusual market conditions.
Consider this. There is still an historic low inventory of homes for sale. You will hold the reins and determine which offer suits your timeline best. Hence, you could be under contract for 3-6 months prior to closing, allowing you to delay your closing until you are ready to close. There's no need to feel stuck, there are ways to buy before you sell, let's find out if you qualify.
GPS is an independent brokerage dedicated to providing quality in character, culture, reputation and services. We do not intend to solicit the existing business of another broker.
The Marquis Suite 320 - 380, 56 Lafayette Ave, White Plains, NY 10603